We love adding "CURB APPEAL" to
existing or newly created landscapes.
As the owners and operators of The Textured Edge, we are excited to bring this innovative new product and service to our area. We do the estimating,
consultation, preparation and installation ourselves to make
sure you receive the final look you want. There are many
different styles, colors and texture patterns to choose
Why Landscape Curbing?
- Mower Friendly
- Cheaper Hardscaping Alternative
- It's Permanent and Maintenance Free
- No prep work required by the customer
- Most installations are completed in one day with no mess
- Saves time from trimming edges
- Keeps grass and weeds from invading flower beds
- Does NOT rot, warp, rust or pop-up
- Adds instant "CURB APPEAL" to your property
- Prevents erosion and promotes plant growth
Our decorative concrete edging is
permanent and mower friendly. Unlike other hardscapes, The
Textured Edge is installed using an extruder that makes one
continuous piece of concrete. Our installations won't move
if they are hit with a mower, and they will not allow grass
and weeds to grow between the cracks. Let our extensive
training, certification, and experience assure you we can
put the finishing touch on any landscape.
We are happy to provide many
references in the counties we serve. Feel free to contact us
if you'd like to view an installation in a neighborhood or
community near you.
Thank you for checking us out. Feel free to browse our website or click here for a printable brochure. We
hope to hear from you soon!
Brock & Crystal Arentz
The Textured Edge